Wondering about bathroom trends 2020? There are a lot of things to consider when selling your house. Doing renovations to your house before selling can greatly increase the value of your house. The question is what areas should you do? Most houses don’t need a complete overhaul in order to make the house more appealing to buyers. A lot of times if you focus on one or two key areas you can make a great impact on the overall appearance.
The bathroom is one of those key areas. Unhandled, a bathroom can be a real eyesore. Old tile, stains or mold, outdated plumbing can all create an appearance that will deter buyers from making an offer. We compiled a list of the top bathroom trends of 2020 that we think you’ll love!
Top Bathroom Trends in 2020
- Brass Finishes- Picture an all-white decor with beautiful brass finishes! It’s a classic and chic look that’s timeless! You can also try brushed brass if you want to give the bathroom a softer, more romantic look. Add some gold accents to give it a vintage look.
- A Deep Soaking Tub- It’s no surprise that people get stressed out in life. It’s nice to have a place you can soak your stress away, and they never go out of style. If you really want to make a statement, try a black tub. They create a different look for the bathroom that gives it a more lavish feel.
- Framed Mirrors- Try adding a framed mirror to your bathroom, it gives the space a sophisticated appearance. You may also try a bold geometric shaped mirror to create a unique centerpiece for the bathroom.
- Marble- A new bathroom trend for 2020 is marble. Warmer tones are taking the lead, try a warm travertine if you want to go against the traditional white marble. You could also put a unique marble design to create a trendy, edgy look for your bathroom.
- Add some Color- Try adding some colored tiles to modernize your bathroom. Or you could add some marbelized wallpaper to make your bathroom look glamorous!
- Wood Accents- Another bathroom trend in 2020 is not exactly new. Add some wood accents to your bathroom and add a classically traditional style to your modern bathroom. A classic that doesn’t go out of style!
- Accent Wall- Add an accent wall to your bathroom to focus the attention for your vanity or bathroom. Make it marble, brick, mosaic tile or a bold color.
- Add some Life- Try adding some plants to your bathroom to give it some life. Bathrooms can look drab and lifeless, that’s why many people have found adding a plant or two to the bathroom helps to liven the bathroom up.
Let the Sarah Bernard Realty Team Sell Your House!
Whatever you decide to do with your bathroom, you’ll want to have the best realtor to help you sell your house. Sarah Bernard Realty is here to help you. Whether it’s the bathroom trends of 2020, or any other advice you may need, the Sarah Bernard Realty Team can assist you to get the best price for your house! Contact us now for a complimentary consultation! Call 317-780-9070 now.