Whether you’re selling your first home, an investment property, or somewhere in between, we understand that changing your address is more than just a transaction: it’s a life changing experience! That’s why our team is dedicated to providing you with highly personalized service and above-and-beyond customer care. We take great pride in our relationships we build and work relentlessly to help our clients achieve their real estate goals.
Home sellers face an important decision: to hire an agent or embark on the journey alone. By finding a trusted real agent, you can avoid all-too-common seller pitfalls, including pricing incorrectly, failing to take the first offer seriously, not knowing seller rights/obligations resulting in Closing Day delays, and more. Our team strives to be your trusted partner and friend throughout the process by providing unparalleled assistance to our clients.
Where to Start
But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Looking to list and not sure where to start? Easy home improvements are a safe bet, as small details matter greatly to potential home buyers. We recommend our home sellers add a new welcome mat and replace all light fixtures with fresh, bright bulbs!
Curious what else you could be doing to get the highest dollar out of your home? Click here to download our exclusive Home Seller’s Checklist.
After meeting and deciding to move forward, we will create a professional marketing plan for your home – including pricing, staging, any improvements/maintenance needed, and the best online presence – with the objective of a quick and efficient sale. As the #1 sales team at RedKey Realty Leaders, not only do we know the process, our team also has experience you can trust. We sold over 100 homes last year across the Central Corridor neighborhoods of St. Louis, Innsbrook Resort, and beyond.
Once we’ve created your home’s customized marketing plan, your dedicated agent and our full team of associates will guide you seamlessly through the home-selling process. The advantage of working with a team is a high level of support. And we have some of the best in the industry! Our sellers are provided with steady communication, dependable information regarding the housing market and the expertise to provide a smooth and effortless transaction. From our first conversation to long after your closing, we will be your go-to resource for anything home related!
We Look Forward to Helping you by:
- Providing recommendations to best prepare your home for market.
- Outsourcing repairmen, cleaning crew, etc. as needed.
- Recommending home warranty company recommendations and ordering as needed.
- Weekly check-ins on your home if it is not occupied.
- Weekly check-ins via email or phone call from the Sarah Bernard Realty Team with a listing and showing update with a survey.
- Professional negotiation of all contracts and inspection notices.
- Scheduling of bids for repairs with follow up as needed.
- Lockboxes for agents and repairmen.
- Seamless work with the title company for ease of closing.
- All closing paperwork and statements reviewed for accuracy.
Perhaps you’re on the other side of the coin and looking to buy – then check out our post about home buying!