A man cave is a sacred place for the man of the house, a place where he can go to relax and rejuvenate after a long day at work. You want this place to be somewhere you like to go and the decor can have a lot of influence on how a space makes you feel. Depending on how you decorate a space you can affect the emotion you have while in that space. Check out the different man cave decor that can really make your place unique and perfect for you!
After you purchase your new home, there’s a lot you can do to create the perfect man cave. It’s important to make sure you have all the necessary items to provide you with the comfort you’re trying to achieve.
- Look into buying an old arcade game like what they have at the Arcade. Then you can play one of the classic games that you love so much.
- Get a unique sports decor like a hockey picture frame, if you like hockey, or a signed baseball bat.
- You can get a recycled golf club coat rack that adds a certain panache to the space. Or try making your own wrench hooks!
- Another man cave decor you might like is a pipe shelf where you use gas pipes as the frame of your shelves.
- If you’re into fishing, then you’ll love the idea of a fishing rod holder. It’s a simple design you can do yourself! Use a wire shelf and attach it to your ceiling or the wall and have a handy place to store your fishing rods.
- A great man cave decor idea for someone who loves comic books is to get posters of all your favorites and create your own wallpaper!
- Get a mini-fridge and decorate it to match the rest of your man cave decor!
- A neat idea is to make a chalkboard game table where you can play a game and keep score on the table!
- Create your own concession stand and stock it with your favorite candy and treats for movie night!
- Make a table with a cooler in the middle that you can fill with ice and beer. Make sure to include a drain so you can easily drain the water without having to remove the cooler!
- If you want to get a little fancier with it then create a unique sink made from an old whiskey barrel. It’ll give a definite, manly vibe to the bathroom.
- Add some interesting accent pieces like bullet cabinet knobs or industrial liquor bottle lights!
- Create a hidden pool table! Put a removable top on your pool table so it can double as an eating table and only bring it out when you want to play.
The Sarah Bernard Realty Team is Here to Help You Sell Your House!
You want to have the best realtor to help you sell your house and that’s Sarah Bernard Realty! Whether it’s what you should spruce up before selling, or any other advice you may need, the Sarah Bernard Realty Team can assist you to get the best price for your house! Contact us now for a complimentary consultation! Call 317-780-9070 now.