How to Value Your St. Louis Home
Combine Your Knowledge & Our Expertise
Get the Proper Value for a Faster Sale
You are the expert when it comes to the condition of your home. You know its high points, what's been done to it, and what you love about it. Most likely, the same features you love about it, others will too. If you're wondering, "What is my home worth?" there are many variables to consider when answering that question. When you contact the Sarah Bernard Realty Team, we will take your knowledge, combine it with our marketing expertise and research, and determine what your home would be worth if you were to list it for sale.
With the many market variables that exist, there are several different "valuations" for your home. There's the tax assessor's value, the lender's value, and the value that someone is willing to pay for it. That's why calculating your home’s value, with the help of one of our licensed real estate agents who specializes in the area where you are trying to sell, makes your chances of a quick, successful closing that much better.
Many Factors Determine the Value
As Realtors, we know how important it is to listen first, that's why we start by learning your objectives and getting to know you. Once we determine your goals and learn about your home, we conduct research and provide you with a marketing plan and thorough sales strategy that includes pricing, staging, marketing, industry data, and a top-notch online presence — with the objective of a quick and efficient sale at the highest selling price. Some of the factors involved in determining your value include:
Market Variables in the St. Louis Area and Innsbrook Resort
- The region – St. Louis County, St. Louis City, Innsbrook Resort, a suburb.
- The city proper – Chesterfield? Town & Country? Creve Couer? What are the city's demographics, growth trends, taxes, and schools like?
- The neighborhood – located in a historical area like University City or a gated community in Ladue? Are you in a rural community with large lots or on a golf-course in Clayton?
- The house and property features and improvements. Does it have a 3-car garage, a large outdoor living area, newly remodeled kitchen? Is the land well maintained, lakefront, wooded?
- All homes that have sold in your area within the last several months.
- Current listings.
- Cost, depreciation, and other factors for similar houses in the same market.
Defining your home's value when you're ready to sell is just one piece of the puzzle. Our top-selling realty team has vast experience in the St. Louis real estate market, as well as marketing and sales expertise. We know what sells homes, and just as importantly – we know what doesn’t.
When you meet with our team, you are given the utmost respect and attention as we get to know you, your needs, and your goals for selling your home or estate, then we put the rest of the puzzle together. Selling your home becomes our priority; it is what we do full-time with a full-service team approach.
We Are Here for You
A Positive Real Estate Experience
Knowing your home’s value allows you to evaluate what you can afford in your new home and determine an accurate list price for an efficient sale. If you want to know, "What is my home worth?" reach out to us today for your complimentary, no-obligation consultation. 314-780-9070