What is my
Many Factors Determine the Value
As Realtors, we know how important it is to listen first, that’s why we start by learning your objectives and getting to know you. Once we determine your goals and learn about your home, we conduct research and provide you with a marketing plan and thorough sales strategy that includes pricing, staging, marketing, industry data, and a top-notch online presence — with the objective of a quick and efficient sale at the highest selling price. Some of the factors involved in determining your value include:
Market Variables in the St. Louis Area and Innsbrook Resort
- The region – St. Louis County, St. Louis City, St. Charles County, & Innsbrook Resort, a suburb.
- The city proper – Chesterfield? Town & Country? Creve Couer? What are the city’s demographics, growth trends, taxes, and schools like?
- The neighborhood – located in a historical area like University City or a gated community in Ladue? Are you in a rural community with large lots or on a golf-course in Clayton?
- The house and property features and improvements. Does it have a 3-car garage, a large outdoor living area, newly remodeled kitchen? Is the land well maintained, lakefront, wooded?
- All homes that have sold in your area within the last several months.
- Current listings.
- Cost, depreciation, and other factors for similar houses in the same market.